- 10 days not being able to eat
- Jerub's work burned down
- got that flu and spent a week on the couch
- had the real estate agent bitch me out for something I was unaware of
- dropped my laptop, which broke it
- I've seen nearly every sunrise, due to a vast change in sleeping patterns, which haven't settled down yet
So 3 weeks of this month have been chockers of suck and lose.
I suppose it can only go up from here. And I have been handling all the various dramas with rather more than my usual grace, which I guess is good.
All I want right now is a boring, uneventful, no-drama week. A holiday, if you like, from this cruft. Where I can work in peace without something crappy happening.
Oh, and I've got work deadlines, which have slipped chronic, because I've been too sick to work most of this month. And that's doing terribly interesting thing to finances.
Right now I want someone warm and comfortable to curl up with for a week or two until I feel better.